Full Stack Developer
TachyHealth is seeking an experienced full stack developer with deep knowledge of web technologies, you will be asked to develop and maintain our End to end AI based platform, produce working code with little to no supervision, document, troubleshoot and debug application and database specific errors. In this role, you should be able to produce and implement functional software solutions. You will work with development Team Leaders and Upper Management to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects. You should be able to work independently with little supervision, have excellent organization and problem-solving skills. If you also have hands-on experience in software development and agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you. Your goal will be to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
Egypt / Cairo / Remote
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture.
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle.
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code.
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting.
- Review and debug code.
- Perform validation and verification testing.
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products.
- Document development phases and monitor systems.
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Bachelors degree in Software Engineer or Computer Science. +3 Years of experience in related field/needed technology.
Knowledge and experience of agile development methods (e.g. Scrum, Kanban).
Knowledge and experience of agile practices (e.g. Continuous Integration, Refactoring).
Demonstrable experience of unit testing and test-driven design and development.
Databases MSSQL and Postgresql, Entity Framework, LINQ
Restful API and SOAP API
Design Patterns, MVC, Dependency injection
C#, ASP.NET Core, .NET Framework, Visual Studio.
Adapting to dynamic work environment with excellent communication and writing skills.
Culturally fitting with the company’s standards and profile.
Possess general programming skills & software development fundamentals.
An aptitude and interest in seeking out and applying new technologies.
A track record of delivering software to agreed quality and cost.
ABOVE AND BEYOND
- Working within a Scrum team
- Experience in python and Flask
- Azure Experience
- Containerization, Docker, Kubernetes
- Exposure to messaging e.g. kafka, RabbitMQ
- Secure programming practices, really a general understanding of Web security
- The Atlassian toolset including JIRA, GIT, and BitBucket.
- Demonstrable experience working in N-tier architectures, Microservices , event sourcing , CQRS, DDD , SAGA pattern
- Working with mongoDB
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU TO APPLY
- Current resume
- Cover letter expressing the skills, strengths and expertise you will contribute to our diverse team of extraordinary talent and humble hearts
Send your resume/cover letter with subject line “Full Stack Developer Candidate” to firstname.lastname@example.org (Candidates with wrong subject line will be discarded)
Why to join TachyHealth
At Tachy Health, we believe that happy and healthy employees make better team members. We offer competitive salaries; flexible working hours, annual incentive bonuses, generous personal paid time off; and tuition assistance, and most importantly a room to grow and be part of amazing team.
1) Career growth :
We are a startup with great ambitions. We start small and scale rapidly to a global stage because of the great contribution of each one of the team members. You grow, learn, and experience new things at each level.
2) Access to the option pool:
You are eligible to receive equity in the company in the form of common stocks from the dedicated option pool. This makes you not only a team member but an owner as well. Simply, you build and grow your own company.